Acreage Pharms Ltd. Job Openings
Acreage Pharms is a licensed producer of medical cannabis, which aims to provide Canadians with quality products and an exceptional customer service experience. We also plan to participate in Canada’s legal recreational market as it evolves.
Acreage Pharms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, ancestry, ethnic origin, place of origin, gender identity, etc. Acreage Pharms thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
For more information about living and working in the Peers, Alberta area, see About our Community.
Junior Accountant/Senior Administrator
Acreage Pharms Ltd. is currently recruiting a full-time Junior Accountant/Senior Administrator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and Completion of Monthly/ Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Maintenance and Review of working paper including:
- Monthly review of general ledger accounts for accuracy and completeness
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations
- Completion of CRA remittances
- Monitor Internal Control Systems
- Continuous process improvement
- Assist with external audits
- Reporting to Statistics Canada
- Development of Policies and Procedures for finance department
- Entry and reporting of Revenues and Accounts Receivable
- Cross-Training and coverage on Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Supporting and working with financial controller on projects
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Post-Secondary Education
- Working towards Financial CPA Designation; knowledge of IFRS a plus
- Positive attitude, creative thinker, attention to detail
- Fast learner, highly adaptable, able to multi-task
- Able to function in a highly-regulated environment
- Team player; reliable and dependable
Please submit your resumes to: email@example.com.